Bridges To Recovery
Bridges To Recovery is a residential treatment center for patients suffering from psychiatric disorders located on the outskirts of Los Angeles, California. The center was opened to fill a gap in psychiatric treatment—while patients needing substance abuse treatment have a wide variety of residential programs to choose from, patients suffering from psychiatric disorders like anxiety and depression usually can only find inpatient treatment in hospitals. By combining the highest quality care in comfortable, home like surroundings, Bridges to Recovery's founders hoped to lower the barrier to treatment, as many patients would not consider an inpatient stay in a hospital, but are much more amenable to a stay in a residential environment. Bridges To Recovery has seen a large increase in media exposure over the past year as a result of their expansion of new treatment centers.
-  Alternative Health Journal Article about Bridges To Recovery
-  Westside Today Article about Bridges To Recovery
-  PR Web Release about Bridges to Recovery most recent expansion
-  Los Angeles Public Relations Article about Bridges To Recovery
-  Official Bridges To Recovery website